Yes, ladies it's time to plant creative seeds, but we've got some business to take care of first!!!!! Thank you all for entering the drawing this last week for this little guy:
Mr. Owl is going to live with (drum role please)...........CC from http://sueskitchen.blogspot.com/
Woo "Hoo" CC! Congratulations!!!! E-mail me your address so Mr. Owl can move in!
And for the rest of you ladies, I love doing give aways, so keep checking back for future fun! =0)
It was so much fun visiting all of you who linked up this week. You are all making it really hard for me to choose just a couple to feature! So, I couldn't control myself, here are four or some of the great projects from this week:
And last, but certainly not least, check out this wreath made from screen from 504 Main. Very, very creative and it's weather proof!!! Amazing!
Come grab your "I've Been Featured" buttons ladies - you deserve it!!!!! Bravo!!!!
And now, it's time to plant some more creative seeds! I can't wait to see what you've been up too! The party closes on Sunday so get to planting!!!!!!!
Here are the gardening rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
O.K. ladies, get to planting!