Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Think, Teach & Inspire - Teacher's Gift

I know it's hard to believe, but before you now it school will almost be over!  Here is a little idea for a teacher's gift:


I'm Linking to:

BCD




Life in the Pitts


giveaways




Get your craft on Thurs.





Transformation Thursday









Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special


DIY Day @ ASPTL
 

13 comments:

  1. love those blocks! I was a teacher in my LBK (life before kids) so I miss getting those fun teacher gifts. Your kid's teachers are going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their teacher will love them - hee, hee - because it's me!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis those are amazing. I love them....makes me wish I were a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I taught first grade for 4 years... I really wish someone had given me these!! Love them!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute gift idea. Did you paint those pictures?

    Thank you for linking this to A Little Craft Therapy with Life in the Pitts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure did Lanie! Thanks you all for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the painted blocks! You are very talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw you on Funky Junk. I absolutely love these. I'm bookmarking 'cause I'm totally copying you. Well, if the girl goes along with it! Her teachers after all. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blocks.. Wonderful idea..

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday! Please join me next week for another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! We homeschool our boys...and LOVE IT! :)

    Thanks for joining us today!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete