Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cow Boy and Cow Girl Word Blocks

I grew up on a farm and thought nothing of riding my horse or getting to be around farm animals every day.  Now that I'm a "city" girl - ok small town girl, I realize how much my kids are missing.  My little girls can only dream of having a horse.....no matter how much they try to convince me that one will fit in the garage!  So, I guess I'll never have a little cowgirl or cowboy, I'll just have to live vicariously through my art:

Ok, here is one last one for the BIG or little cowboys and girls!

Happy trails (and Monday) to you!











The Girl Creative


Photobucket
Making















DIY Day @ ASPTL
Life in the Pitts
 Show and Tell Green
giveaways







Creations by Kara

8 comments:

  1. So cool, Kristi!

    Thank you for lrtting mr know about your party, I'm grabbing a button so I don't forget!

    BTW, I host a party every month (1st Monday) and it's all about parties! :)
    If you've got a party post, then it'd be great if you could join us!

    Hugs,
    Bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute are those?? Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Super cute! Perfect for our family as we have a bunch of buckaroo's! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    Blessings,
    Ginger
    SSB

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH you have no idea how much I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are soooo cute! Love'um :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooo great! I have a little cowboy that would love them too. Instead of Howdy I would need one that said Rowdy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sooo great! I have a little cowboy that would love them too. Instead of Howdy I would need one that said Rowdy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, these are adorable. I love them all, but the Howdy one is my favorite :)

    Thank you for linking this to A Little Creative Therapy, with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete