Creative Ambitions made this AWESOME table from a wooden crate! I've tried to talk her into willing it to me - I don't think she's going to go for it! LOL!
Take a loot at this sweet cherry needlebook from the Needle Bender. I love hand stitching and this is making me itch to get back into stitching!!!!
Ok, I couldn't resist posting this next one. Girl Scout Samoas are the bomb and here is the homemade version from Santa's Gift Shop. I couldn't get fat alone..... so join me! =0)
Alright, now that you've wiped the drool off your chin it's time to plant more creative seeds! LOL! Here are the gardening rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy firends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
O.K. ladies, get to planting!