Welcome to Plant a Punkin Seed Party where the creative gardeners plant their "creative seeds"!!! Before we get to planting this week, I just HAVE TO to feature some of the cool creative seeds that were planted last week:
The Clever Chic did an AMAZING amoire makeover. Take a look at this ugly duckling:
And look at the magic she performed!
Then there is the fun, fun, fun zipper flower necklace from Get Craftin:
Then, there is this gift wrap closet from Dittle Dattle - I WANT THIS CLOSET!!!! Take a look at her before pictures - definitely more like my closets!
Ladies, thank all of you who planted creative seeds. It was so much fun visiting you all and checking out your awesome work!
And now, it's time to plant some more creative seeds! I can't wait to see what you've been up too! Please remember to visit some of your fellow gardeners and leave comments! The party closes on Sunday so get to planting!!!!!!!
Here are the gardening rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
O.K. ladies, get to planting!
How To Clean Your Washing Machine
1 hour ago