Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Monday, March 7, 2011

Sneak Peak at "Splish, Splash, Stomp!" Being Released On March 11 as Part of Old Farmhouse Gathering Team's Spring Celebration

I have been busy getting ready to release New Spring Designs as part of the Old Farmhouse Gathering's (OFG) Spring Celebration.  The OFG is a wonderful group of women who have teamed up on Etsy to help promote each other.  Our Spring Celebration kicks off on Friday, so be sure to go to Etsy on Friday and search for SECOFG  and you'll find all of the team's wonderful creations!  Here is a sneak peak at one of the designs "Splish, Splash, Stomp!" that  I will be releasing to my Etsy Store on March 11.  Be sure to check back often this week as I'll be giving more sneak peaks!

This design includes 2 hand-painted blocks:


Show and Tell Green
giveaways

1 comment:

  1. I love this one. My daughters and I love to go out in the rain and splish, splash and stomp in the puddles.

    ReplyDelete