Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Plant a Punkin Seed Party - January 20, 2011

I'm in the mood for a creative seed planting party!  But before we get started, check out these Valentine creative seeds from last week's party:

Scratchy Cat made these cute scrapbook paper wrapped chocolates for her sweetie.

How about some home made conversation hearts from Suzy's Artsy Crafty Sit Com:

Grab your "I've been Featured Button" - You definitely deserve it!







Punkin Seed Productions





Now let's see what else you all have up your gardening sleeve! Let's plant some creative seeds gals!

Here are the rules:

1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!

2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.

3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.

4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!

5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!

6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!




Punkin Seed Productions







6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my conversation hearts! You put a smile in my day!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi,
    It has been awhile...Fun items. I need one of those doughnuts!
    Have a great day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristi! I'm excited to be linking up today! Hope all is well!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Kristi - I just started my
    Recycling Works! series on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanks so much for featuring me it has made my day and i'm chuffed to pieces x x

    ReplyDelete