Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thankful - Vintage Harvest Scale

(Vintage kitchen scale that I painted with a harvest design)

Wow - November is here...can't believe it....it's the "thankful" month right?  So, what are you thankful for?  Here are a few things that are on my heart today that I am thankful for:

1) Children playing in the leaves (they couldn't resist even though it was dark!):

2) Laughter
3) The smell of home made cookies
4) Time - time with my children and husband, another moment to grasp
5) Listening to my children sing and praise the Lord in church
6) Snuggling on the "Big Bed" (not that big - only a queen) with the whole family - 5 of us and dog!
7) The sound of rain
8) The view of snow capped mountains
9) Golden autumn leaves outside my window
10) My health and the health of my loved ones
11) And, I'm thankful that I have had lessons in life that have taught me how fleeting and precious my life and the lives of others are.

So, what are you thankful for?









The DIY Show Off






toolsareforwomentoo
Sumo Sweet Stuff handmade projects
Show and Tell Green







Creations by Kara
giveaways


7 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for a simple, loving life and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that scale. I am thankful for you, sis and the love and support you always show as well as my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from Met Monday. Love the scale! Your painting is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so much to be thankful for! Enjoy your week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scale is awesome! I just painted this scene on a wood plate... (Couldn't find a scale) I love Terrye French :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I saw this at a link party I knew it was yours :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use the scale as the canvas. I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete