Suzy's Artsy Crafty Sit Com came up with this tutorial for this awesome, inexpensive monogram that has quilling applied to it:
Then, there is Stephanie from Full of Great Ideas that came up with this idea to make these cool wire pumpkins for $1 - she rocks!
Ladies, grab your "I've Been Featured" button - you definitely deserve it!
Now, I'm ready for some more inspiration - how about you? Get your gardening gloves on and plant some creative seeds everyone!
Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Get to linking girls!