Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Labor Day and Halloween Celebration with Old Farmhouse Gathering

I hope this post finds all of you enjoying your Labor Day Weekend!  

I wanted to share a few items that I have been working on for the "Halloween Celebration" with my Etsy Team - Old Farm House Gathering.  We will be launching almost a hundred new Halloween items, tomorrow September 6th, so come take a look at all the wonderful Halloween creations by some very talented artists.  Simply go to Etsy, type in HCOFG and it will bring up the Halloween Celebration creations. We will be adding items all day today, so be sure to check back for the latest listings.

The photo above is one of the items that I will be featuring for the Celebration.   "Trick or Treat" features some whimsical embellishments including jack-o-latern buttons, pokadot ribbon, star buttons and googly eyes.

Another item I am featuring are the latest in my line of salt dough ornament bowl fillers:  Halloween Mix.  These whimsical, primitive salt dough ornaments have been scented with cinnamon and nutmeg.  They look great around candles, in an old bowl or container, or in any table centerpiece you can think of.

Have a great weekend - don't forget to come by ETSY (type HCOFG) and take a look at the latest Halloween goodies!























14 comments:

  1. Kristi you are one talented girl that's for sure. I can't believe Halloween is just right around the corner. Guess I better get busy and get some things done now too for that one :) Love the dough filler.... what a great idea :) Have a great rest of the holiday weekend!

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy,
    Happy Sales.....I love your work!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super darlingness you have here, just love it all. I would love for you to link them to CraftOManiac Monday at CraftOmaniac.blogspot.com party going on now. Have a great night. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    This Forum is very nice, I want share on Halloween History related information
    For more details visit “altiusdirectory.com”. Below URL may be useful to you.
    http://www.altiusdirectory.com/Society/halloween-history.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new creation. Your work is beautiful. I will visit your Etsy store now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creations and blog, I am part of tools are for women and must say there is great talent out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the salt dough ornaments. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kristi, I featured your bowl fillers on Craft Gossip today. :) Your feature will appear in the main Craft Gossip RSS feed, on the main home page and can be found directly here
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/salt-dough-halloween-bowl-fillers/

    If you would like a "featured by" button, you can grab one here!
    http://homeandgarden.craftgossip.com/grab-a-craft-gossip-button/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your items! Wishing you many sales during this celebration!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salt dough is just the best, isn't it?? The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete