It's time to garden ladies - do you all have your creative seeds ready? I know you do!!!! I'm glad to be home from my trip across the U.S. and anxious to get crafting!
Take a look at these creative seeds from last week's party:
Super Cute Cowboy Party from Oopsy Daisy:
Patterns for these fun Sesame Street Hats (you can make them in adult sizes too!) from Girl In the Air
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
DIY Salvaged Junk Projects 416
16 hours ago