Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Monday, July 26, 2010

Old MacDonald Had a Farm - E-I-E-I-O!!!

 had this cute farm paper that I was just itching to  use.....and then the "Old MacDonald" song popped in my head.  Well, I just couldn't resist making these:





Have a great week everyone!


The DIY Show Off
The Girl Creative
Making
Sumo Sweet Stuff 






toolsareforwomentoo




 


New Friend Fridays
 


10 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a good evening!
    Leticia
    www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love paper! You're so clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! I love your blog! Great ideas! I am your newest follower. Stop by Sassy Sites and say HI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute!! I really love this. It would be great in a kid's bedroom or a playroom.

    Thanks for linking to Transform Tuesday. Can't wait to see what else you link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, you did a great job, and I love the pattern combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I'm giggling over it but in a great way b/c it's just so precious!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog! Check back today... it's a cute one!! By the way, I am going to be doing a giveaway tomorrow, so add me to your sidebar links to get a head start!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too cute!!

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete