Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Monday, May 3, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love

Live, Laugh, Love - isn't this what life should be all about?   Just a reminder to start your week to fill your life with really living, laughing and loving those around you!  Have a great week!


The Girl Creative
Making


Photobucket





 
 
Sumo Sweet Stuff 
 
Tools are for Women Too 








DIY Day @ ASPTL

 
 







Creations by Kara
giveaways
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi, Thank you so much for posting on Modern Craftswoman Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute!! You crafty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable....I especially love the painting sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I just love all the different elements you use! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    Ginger
    SSB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very cute. I love how you take things one step further like mixing word blocks and decorative painted blocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. My boyfriend is currently framing his basement...time to steal 2x4's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet. I thought they were enameled charms from the thumbnail picture. These are cute too!

    ReplyDelete