Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's time to have a Plant a Punkin Seed Party

Hey ladies!  I'm on a mini-vacation so this will be short and sweet.  First take a look at these awesome projects from last week (thank all of you ladies who are so creative and such good gardeners =0)

Make your one paint with water cards for your kiddos with this tutorial from Skooks Playground



Ok, check out this cute dress that The Sewer, The Caker, the Copycat Maker made out of an Old Navy Shirt (the litte girl is sweet too).  This is another tutorial - love it!



Now let's get down to business.  Pull out your gardening gloves and get to planting:

Here are the gardening rules:


1. Tell all your bloggy firends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!

Punkin Seed Productions

O.K. ladies, get to planting!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! Wow, I'm honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,
    I recently added a Link Party Directory to my blog site, Tools Are For Women Too!, listing just over 100 link parties. I made sure that your party was included. Here is the link http://toolsareforwomentoo.blogspot.com/p/link-parties.html Please take a look at it when you have time and link back to me somehow ,if possible. I also do a link party called Modern Craftswoman Monday. Thank you. Rory

    ReplyDelete