Hey ladies! I'm on a mini-vacation so this will be short and sweet. First take a look at these awesome projects from last week (thank all of you ladies who are so creative and such good gardeners =0)
Make your one paint with water cards for your kiddos with this tutorial from Skooks Playground
Ok, check out this cute dress that The Sewer, The Caker, the Copycat Maker made out of an Old Navy Shirt (the litte girl is sweet too). This is another tutorial - love it!
Now let's get down to business. Pull out your gardening gloves and get to planting:
Here are the gardening rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy firends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
O.K. ladies, get to planting!
DIY 4th of July Decor
1 day ago