Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Friday, March 4, 2011

Plant a Punkin Seed Party - March 4

Good morning everyone!  It's time to plant some creative seeds!  I'm a little late getting this up as we went to the Rock and Worship Road tour last night and watched Jars fo Clay and Mercy Me.  They were awesome, some of the other bands I could of done without!  LOL!  I must be getting old....I needed earplugs and I had to stare at the floor so I didn't have a seizure from those crazy flashing lights!  However, Mercy Me didn't fail us, they put on an awesome show with amazing worship.

So now on to a high "sweet" highlight from last week's party.  Sweetened by Kagi makes these amazing cakes: 


Then there is Pinkapotamus that made this sweet name sign for a little girl's room:

Grab your "I've been Featured Button" - You definitely deserve it!









Punkin Seed Productions




Now let's see what else you all have up your gardening sleeve! Let's plant some creative seeds gals!

Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!




Punkin Seed Productions





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! thanks soo much for the feature! I am honored! Grabbed my button and am wearing it with Pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that penquin cake! Thanks for hosting! I'm looking forward to seeing all the great ideas! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete