This gal is so creative - it's a wreath made out of burnt lunch sacks! Go over to I'm A Mom, Not a Professional and she'll show you how it's done!
Now let's see what else you all have up your gardening sleeve! Let's plant some creative seeds gals!
Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!