Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Friday, December 31, 2010

Plant a Punkin Seed Party - New Years Eve Style!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!  It's time to plant a creative seed or two!   But first, I want to remind you that Wahoo - Life is Good!




Now, go try these yummy muffins from Inside Bru Crew Life, you wont be sorry!

Grab your "I've been Featured Button" - You definitely deserve it!








Punkin Seed Productions





Now, I'm ready for some more inspiration - how about you?  Get your gardening gloves on and plant some creative seeds everyone!

Here are the rules:

1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!

2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.

3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.

4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!

5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!

6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!




Punkin Seed Productions







Get to linking girls!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Kristi! Thanks for hosting again. Looking forward to lots more parties in 2011:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Kristi! I have really enjoyed following your blog. I love seeing the wonderful new creations you make! I love you shop too! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete