We have one last chance to plant some creative seeds before Christmas. I'm finally slowing down from a busy, busy season at Punkin Seed Productions. I'm so grateful for my many customers. I, do however, miss my blogging friends I've had to neglect my blog because of the late hours in Santa's Workshop! So come share your creative talents with me and inspire me to try something new! Here is a fun set of blocks to share with you. Hopefully it will get you singing the song!
Now a fun highlight from last week's party: How about a rosette snowman from AlliLilly?
Grab your "I've been Featured Button" - You definitely deserve it!
Now, I'm ready for some more inspiration - how about you? Get your gardening gloves on and plant some creative seeds everyone!
Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Get to linking girls!