Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Monday, December 13, 2010

Do You Have a Special Grandma?

Are you blessed enough to still have a special grandma in your life? My sweet grandmothers passed away when  I was a child. I so wish I could have known them as an adult. I would have loved to cherish the stories of old. One of my grandmothers immigrated from Hungary when she was a child. She had a wonderful Hungarian accent and was the Cookie Grandma! She was under 5 feet tall but a strong, determined woman who raised her 10 children on a dry wheat ranch on her own after her husband was killed by lightening. My other grandmother was a beautiful lady who battled the effects of uncontrolled diabetes most of her adult life. She lived with us for a time while my mother cared for her. She had eyes that twinkled and a smile that was contagious. I loved to eat coddled eggs with her. Have you ever eaten those - YUM!  In honor of those special grandmothers still with us and those held dear in our memories:






Look how this sweet customer honored her special grandmother:

You Held My Tiny Hands for a Short While But My Heart Forever

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Kristi! I love the paper that you used. It looks antique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. What a special way to remember a loved one.
    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete