Before we get to planting, take a look at this highlighted creativity from last week:
The Army Quilters Wife is at it again with her clipart banners......so, so, so CUTE!
Amanda from Crafts by Amanda took an old ladder and dressed it up really cute - take a look:
Grab your "I've been Featured Button" - You definitely deserve it!
Now, I'm ready for some more inspiration - how about you? Get your gardening gloves on and plant some creative seeds everyone!
Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Get to linking girls!