It's made from her kiddos' feet and hands - too Ca-Ute!
Now, check out this darling pilgrim girl made out of paper twists from Marvelously Messy:
Grab your "I've Been Featured" buttons ladies - you definitely deserve it!!!
Now, I'm ready for some more inspiration - how about you? Get your gardening gloves on and plant some creative seeds everyone!
Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Get to linking girls!