Mary from Mary's Meanderings has made the COOLEST pumpkins (gotta love pumkins!) from sweaters:
My Computer is My Canvas came up with the MOST CREATIVE WAY to get her kiddos to do chores. It is a mail system where the kids mail their chore cards back to her when they are done to receive credit...so much fun and it works. Better yet, she is sharing the FREE DOWNLOAD with us!
Ladies, grab your "I've Been Featured" button - you certainly deserve it!
Now, I'm ready for some more inspiration - how about you? Get your gardening gloves on and plant some creative seeds everyone!
Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Get to linking girls!