Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Boo Mr. Scaredy Cat!

I like the whimsical side of Halloween - I'm not into really getting scared - just playing around a bit!  To tell you the truth, I'm quite the scaredy cat!!!!  So this little block set fits me perfectly:





UndertheTableandDreaming











The DIY Show Off









toolsareforwomentoo

Sumo Sweet Stuff












Get Your Craft On Tuesday

giveaways
Show and Tell Green






Creations by Kara



Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

5 comments:

  1. I too prefer the whimsical and more vintage side of Halloween and not the ugly, evil looking stuff. Your decor is perfectly wonderful :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute! I will never get tired of these blocks.Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haa, this is pretty fun.
    a reminder, do come link up your tutorials weekly on our blog so our readers can find you & your fun tutorials/projects too:
    http://www.finecraftguild.com/diy-tutorial-linky-party-15/
    our readers will like this halloween art project too!
    bring us another tutorial each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these blocks, especially that scaredy cat! I'm afraid you wouldn't fit very well in our family. My home is quite the 'haunted house' right now!!

    ReplyDelete