Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Angel To Watch Over You - Vintage Gas Can Winter Centerpiece

Oh my goodness!  I have been having so much fun taking vintage items and turning them into something fun!  Here is my latest creation.  It's an old gas can that has been painted with a guardian angel who is watching over a sweet prim farmhouse and farm. 




A sleigh and snowman keep the farmhouse company:


 The tag reads:  For he shall give his angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalm 91:11



The back has some fun wintery sheep and a pond:


So, what do you think?  Do you like seeing vintage items made new?









ILoveTrendyTreehousePolaroidShow and Tell Green
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden




Creations by Karagiveaways
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special



The DIY Show Off
toolsareforwomentoo

3 comments:

  1. I think it is wonderful! There is a local man who paints vintage items and sells them at craft shows. I bought a beautiful old metal watering can that he had transformed.

    This would be an awesome idea for you etsy site!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation! Great job Kristi!
    ~Blessings~Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete