Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Plant a Punkin Seed Party - September 3, 2010

Wow - Friday already!  Our first week back to school has been very busy!  I'm actually pretty glad it's Friday - I need a break and a creative fix.  So ladies, save me and give me some great creative inspiration would ya????

But....hold on here - are you looking for who won the fun Autumn Salt Dough Bowl Fillers?  Check back later today....I'm giving those last minute ladies a chance to sign up if they haven't had a chance yet!!!!!  While your waiting, here are some highlights from last week's party:



and

How about this button monogram pillow from The Adventures of One Crazy Lady :



Ca - UTE!

Grab your "I've Been Featured" Buttons Laidies - You deserve it!!!!
Punkin Seed Productions




Here are the rules for this week's linking party:


1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!

Punkin Seed Productions



Get to linking girls!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi! Happy to be linking up...have a great weekend!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi! So kind of you:) I love the purse and the pillow. Those are my favorite colors. Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the mention, Kristi! I'm so honored to be featured on your blog! I've linked up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete