It was really hard for me to choose features this week - you are all doing such fun things! Please know that I love every linky.....I wish I could just feature them all! Here are some great highlights from last week:
Barb's Heartstrokes painted these sweet pumpkin pins....then she gave us a little tutorial on how to make them. I just love these - don't they just make you smile?
Now, I've got to try to get in the mood for Christmas....here's a sweet little ornament (and tutorial) from Suzy's Arsty Craftsy Sitcom to get us in the mood:
Grab your "I've Been Featured" button ladies - you deserve it!
And now for this week's planting party. Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Get to linking girls!