It's a reversible apron from The Adventures of One Crazy Lady
Not bad, for just "learning to sew" huh? =0)
Ok, now I just have to share this next one because Freckled Laundry is using creativity to really think outside the box or should I say "outside the worm sifter"?
It takes creative genius to look at a worm sifter and think "spice rack"!!!!
Grab your "I've Been Featured" buttons ladies and wear it with pride - you definitely deserve it!
And now for this week's planting party. Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Get to linking girls!