Before we get started planting, I thought you might be curious about where I am on vacation! We started on an across the country road trip last Wednesday evening from my home in Eastern Oregon. As you might already know, we homeschool, so everything is an eduction, right? I really want my kids to have a love for learning....shouldn't we have the attitude of wanting to learn all our life? I know I am learning so much as an adult...we should never stop! So, anyway, we are taking 3 weeks and traveling the country, discovering fun things in different states, while we travel to and from my son's national Bible Quizzing Meet in Mt. Vernon, Ohio. So, right now were are in Ohio...very near Amish Country....talk about crafter's heaven!!!! Hopefully, I'll have time to explore some of the cool shops and share pictures with you. Just to wet your whistle, here is a vew of the Amish Country:
Ok, so now that you know what I'm up to, let's see what you've been up to! Let's get to planting those creative seeds everyone! Here are the rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!