Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Monday, June 7, 2010

Snap, Crackle, Pop

I'm having fun crafting for Indepence Day!!!!  Here is my latest design - what do you think?  I had a really fun time painting Uncle Sam along with the fireworks.  I found some fun rusty embellishments to add to the blocks including a flag, bell and star!




 

SYS Thurs














Show and Tell Green

Life in the Pitts
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
The Girl Creative
 
Making
Sumo Sweet Stuff





toolsareforwomentoo
Creations by Kara

10 comments:

  1. Those are Really Neat! Did you free hand paint them? Great Job! I love the Red, White & Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm impressed that you're able to work on projects this far in advance. LOL

    I would like to invite you to visit the cottage, and join in on the fun for all three of my linky parties:

    ASK THE YANKEE - MONDAYS
    TIPS & TRICKS TUESDAY
    TIME TRAVEL THURSDAY

    You can get the details here:

    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/2010/06/brambleberry-cottage-linky-party.html

    Hope to see ya there!
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this so much sis! As usual I love the combination of the painted blocks with the other. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Americana! This is adorable, and so perfect for summer.

    Thank you for linking this up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love Americana? Thanks again for linking to Modern Craftswoman Monday! Rory

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable! Linking back later this week!
    mommaskindacrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete