Hi ladies and creative guys....I know there is at least one of you! You have found me on vacation! My family is taking an adventure across country from Oregon to Ohio and back camping for three weeks! So, you won't be seeing a log of posts from me, but I'm hoping that you will be planting lots of creative seeds while I'm gone so that I can get busy when I return!
Here is a highlight from last week's party:
Rory from Tools are for Women Too did this awesome bird house that I must have! He used an antique picture frame for the top - pretty cool huh?
Well, I'm supposed to be running out the door to start our trip. I will try to put some more posts up if I can find a computer along the way!
Let's get planting:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!