Hi ladies! Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all of you! I am away camping but can't wait to get back and see what creative seeds you all have planted! Check out these highlights from last week's planting party: These are the cutest DIY wall decals from Brittany's Budget Crafts
Now, I've been following Melanie's Etsy Shop for quite a while now. I love her little clay creations. Check out her latest at Whimsical Creations:
I hope these creative seeds have planted some inspiration for you this week! Please visit the other links to the party, as many as you have time for. You know we all love encouragement!
Let's get to planting fellow gardeners!
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!