Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Monday, May 10, 2010

Lady Liberty

Oh, yes, I love summer, and the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays.  I know, it may seem funny to some, but what's more fun than a summer bbq in the warm sun, with ice cold lemonade and watermelon!  Here is a little "Lady Liberty" to get you in the mood for summer.   It will come, I promise!

Wouldn't she be fun on your front porch?  =0)


SYS Thurs


The Girl Creative
Tools are For Women Too
 


Making
The DIY Show Off
 
Sumo Sweet Stuff 
Persimmon Perch
Keeping It Simple



Show and Tell Green






Life in the Pitts

 
giveaways
Creations by Kara

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I haven't even begun to think summer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so cute! i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Love the smile on Lady Liberty. Cute as can be. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this is adorable!

    Thanks for linking this up to A Little Creative Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute wreath! I love the 4th of July as well. One of my favorite holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the wreath. Have a wreath the can be redone. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete