Wow has the week flown by! I can't wait to see what you all have been up to this week! Here are a few highlights from last week - ladies you make it so hard to choose - you are all awesome!
Take a look at this sweet little onsie dress made by Kara at Creations by Kara:
Alright everyone, let's see what you've been up to this week!
Let's get to planting. Here are the gardening rules:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!