Its time to plant those creative seeds ladies! Wow, it has been fun visiting all your blogs and getting fun ideas for projects - now to find the time!!!! Here are a few of the wonderful projects from last week's party. Don't forget to check out the other links - there are some very creative ladies out there!
Take a look at this great spring time pillow from Frugal Designer: She used a real plant to make this print - and there is a great tutorial - awesome!
And then there is Vonda over at the Fuzi Sisters who did these fun Easter stitcheries. These are so cute, I want to drive to her house and kidnap them, but it's too long a drive! Talent must run in her family (she's my sweet sister LOL!)
Grab your "I've been Featured" button gals!
Here is my creative seed - and a little encouragement to look on the bright side!
O.k., it's your turn. Here's the skinny on what to do:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Ok ladies, get to planting!
17 How to Reupholster a Chair [Tutorials]
7 hours ago