Don't forget to grab your "I've been featured" buttons you two!
Well, are the creative seeds taking hold in fertile soil? Here is my creative seed to plant this week. It's a wood block set I made for a sweet gal. Click here to get the full story on why she wanted it to say this! The reason is so cute! =0)
A Peach in a Windowsill:
O.k., it's your turn. Here's the skinny on what to do:
1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!
Ok ladies, get to planting!