Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easter Blessings

I found these fun vintage Easter papers the other day and of course they were calling my name!  So here is the latest word block set for Easter!

By the way, my camera is committing a slow suicide and I desparately need a new one.  Do any of you have suggestions?  =0)















Creations by Kara









Life in the Pitts

giveaways





Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special













The DIY Show Off





12 comments:

  1. very cute. As for a camera. I have a Canon Power Shot S3 and absolutely love it. It isn't the highest end camera but is one of those in-between. It does so many cool things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Easter blocks. I have a Canon 40d. Honestly, if I were to do it over I'd probably get the Canon Rebel. If I was going for a more simple camera I'd go with the Canon S90.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable as usual. Love all of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love your country style- so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I get so excited whenever you post new blocks.

    Thank you for linking up to A Little Craft Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love the pastel colors on the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute blocks! I love my Nikon D60! It can do the advanced things, but is easy to use and take fabulous pictures as a beginner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buy a new one quick!! We'd hate to miss any of your amazing crafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable. Great job!

    Feel free to stop by my blog and enter my necklace giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great idea!!!

    Come and visit my Easter Decor Inspiration Party here...
    http://growingourowngarden.blogspot.com/2010/03/easter-decor-inspiration-linky.html

    ReplyDelete