Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dream - A Wish Your Heart Makes

Do you still dream? Really, I mean do you still let your heart makes wishes? I like to remind myself and my kiddos to dream because it can be so easy to get in that rut, where you accept the status quo and don't push yourself! You know, if you reach for the stars you just might touch the moon? =0) So, ladies, reach for the stars, let yourself dream, you never know where they might take you!!!




















The Trendy Treehouse



Life in the Pitts




Creations by Kara

giveaways
Beyond The Picket Fence


8 comments:

  1. I always sing this song so I love this one a LOT! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great one and I love the Easter one in the last post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea! Thanks for the reminder, good song to have stuck in your head ;)

    -Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your kind words Kristi!! We'll need to blog swap again soon!

    Also, check out my very first linky party ever...Mad Skills Monday!

    http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com/search/label/Mad%20Skills%20Party

    Blessings,
    Ginger
    Appleseed Gifts
    SuperStinkyBoys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love this one! Ok, I love all of your blocks. But this one especially!

    Thank you for linking this to A Little Craft Therapy with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! These are fabulous.. Thanks for the idea!
    Visiting from Somewhat Simple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm featuring this today in the Creative Therapy round up!

    http://lanieree.blogspot.com/2010/04/featuring-you.html

    ReplyDelete