Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Monday, March 15, 2010

Bloom Where You are Planted

Are you blooming where you are planted?  I truly believe that we are placed in every situation as an opportunity to sharpen and smooth the rough edges on us.  Yes, some situations are so tough that it seems nothing could take hold and bloom in the rocky soil.  But if  you look close enough, the most beautiful tree can grow out of a rocky crag.  So  today I give you this challenge:  Are you looking close enough?  Are you blooming where you are planted?  Here is a little reminder to do just that!  =0)


I'm Linking:




Creations by Kara








The DIY Show Off













Life in the Pitts


MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

  1. I love this! I know, I say that every time I see something you've made. But it's true- you have some serious talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat and inspiring post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by....you are a talented lady. Neat idea about iron-on crayon project. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings~
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both great, but that second one is totally my style!

    Thank you for linking this up to A Little Craft Therapy, with Life in the Pitts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and very inspirational! Great work!
    Ginger
    http://appleseed-gifts.blogspot.com
    http://superstinkyboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am featuring this in today's creative wrap up!

    ReplyDelete