Welcome to Punkin Seed Productions!
I'm a crafting addict and can't wait to share what's new! I'm so glad you're here - Punkin Seed Productions LOVES comments and custom orders!


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Plant a Punkin Seed Party - September 24, 2010

Wow this week has flown by!!!  I am really feeling that saying:  "They hurrier I go, the behinder I get!"  I can't believe it's already another week almost over.  Before I blink, it will be time for Christmas!  Ok, enough whining huh?  It's time to plant some creative seeds girls! 

It was really hard for me to choose features this week - you are all doing such fun things!  Please know that I love every linky.....I wish I could just feature them all!  Here are some great highlights from last week:

Barb from Barb's Heartstrokes painted these sweet pumpkin pins....then she gave us a little tutorial on how to make them.  I just love these - don't they just make you smile?

Now, I've got to try to get in the mood for Christmas....here's a sweet little ornament (and tutorial) from Suzy's Arsty Craftsy Sitcom to get us in the mood:

Grab your "I've Been Featured" button ladies - you deserve it!


Punkin Seed Productions




And now for this week's planting party.  Here are the rules:

1. Tell all your bloggy friends there is a new linky party!!!
2. Link to your specific post on your blog, no Etsy sites please.
3. Grab the button below and place it within your linking post.
4. Visit other friends, new and old, who are planting creative seeds (remember to leave comments)!
5. Check back to see if you have been featured from the previous Punkin Seed Party! If you have, make sure to grab the "I've been featured" button and wear it with pride on your blog!
6. Leave a comment here - you know how I love hearing from all my friends!!!!


Punkin Seed Productions






Get to linking girls!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! What a nice surprise!!'


    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time joining in. Thanks for the invite and for hosting.

    Have a wonderful Friday.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Kristi for choosing my little punkin head...they are fun!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Kristi!! I love your quote!! I just might have to use that! :)

    ReplyDelete